Don't Label Me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

German Consulate

I received a slip in the mail stating that I have a letter to pick up at the post office.  I believe this is my newly renewed passport...

This means tomorrow I can pick it up and go to the German Consulate to submit my application for my work/travel visa!  I have everything in order...  my health/travel insurance for one year, my flight itinerary, my visa application forms, my passport photo (x2) and with any luck, if I am correct, my shiny new passport!

I wish myself viel Glück (good luck) for tomorrow that all goes well.  :)

Tschüs!

Devi

1 comment:

Mr. Sly said...

Excellent news! The consulate is a breeze. They'll just look over your paperwork and tell you when to come back to pick up. My only heart attack was when the clerk thought you had to be 35 for the duration of the visa, but then another clerk set her straight.