Don't Label Me

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Visa in Hand

So I was correct...  it was my new visa waiting for me at the post.  I dropped it off at the Consulate with all the required papers and photos.  One little scare, they weren't sure if I could apply because of my age being that of the maximum age within the Youth Mobility Program.  Three other people confirmed it was kein problem so they accepted it and said it was ready for pick up on Montag.

So far this week:

~ I picked the visa on Monday with no trouble.
~ Had my 3rd German lesson where I discovered the first difficult word for me to pronounce - sprichst.
~ Met and had tea with 2 very nice Berliners living down the hall from Kely last night, who gave me all sorts of tips and advice for living in Berlin.  As well I got to practice my German with them and impressed them!!!  :D
~ Tonight, I have my fourth class which I really look forward to because it just gets more and more fun.

I've had a great start to the week!

*heart*
Devi.

No comments: