Don't Label Me

Thursday, April 14, 2011

One week down, and one day until my birthday...

My time in Berlin thusfar has been wunderbar.  ;)

Wishing this miserable weather will go away, but I guess in a way in it a nice reminder of Vancouver.  We've had a few nice days to bask in while wandering around, but I want more!!!

I have taken quite a few photos but until I get my computer up and running I can not upload them.

M&P are great.  It's nice to live with 2 well rounded, intelligent and fun human beings.  Jenn left for home today.  We had a nice visit with her.  Safe journey to Vancouver lady!!!

Tonight we will go out for drinks and possibly dancing.  I'll meet M&P's friend Jen who DJs and organizes nights here.  Hopefully I can get the chance to spin with her.

Tomorrow...  my birthday.  Feels strange not having all of you with me on this day, but we had such a loverly time on April 2nd, so I will reflect on that time.  *Hearts* to all of you.

I received a birthday card from my parents today.  That was a nice surprise.  It's on my Vancouver alter.

So now I shall say bis bald for now und ich liebe dich.

Devi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time - we are sooo happy for you.

Anonymous said...

hi Dee, enjoy the wet cool weather, it's just like here---i say enjoy it because soon the hot weather will come then you can enjoy warm evening walks in Berlin.

did Mom tell you the Canucks won the 1st game of 7 in the Stanley Cup playoffs? 2-0 against Chicago.

nice to know your friends are good to be with--say hi for us.

love ya, Dad