Don't Label Me

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Waiting for internet...

I apologize for the lengthy delay in updating my blog. Without proper internet at home I have to do a lot of catching up on my iPhone and it's no fun emailing that way.  Also, I have so many photos I want to put up here but of course can't because at this time, I write in a cafe without my computer.  :(

I hope this situation will change soonly.

Recently I have done a fair bit of touristy things.  I spent nearly 5 hours in the  Deutsches Historisches Museum the other day.  Started Medieval, got up to WWII and had to call it quits.  Have to go back another day to absorb the rest of it.

Also saw this incredible medical museum near Charité Hospital full of dead and deformed things in jars.  Not for the weak of stomach.  Poor Michelle and William were looking pretty green through most of it!  I was eating it up!!!  Probably not the best choice of words there, but I LOVED it!!!

I must get a bike!  I think I'll check out the Mauerpark Markt again this Sunday in hopes of finding a cheap one.  The weather has been quite beautiful these past few days so I'm craving a ride.

So much nightlife here!!!  Too many options and all on the same night!  Tonight I will check out something called 'Disco Disaster' at Steinhaus - coldwave, new wave, post punk, batcave, etc.  Meeting some friends there so it will be a fun night!

Love and misses to all of you!!!

Devi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me, T!

loving your blog. and I'm jealous of your new nightlife

Anonymous said...

Mom says
Dee sounds Fantastic, Gory and Wonderful fun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What Fun for you Luv! 5 hours in a museum is crazy but you had to do it---and more next time. Not surprised you enjoyed the deformed stuff in the hospital museum.
Love, Mom, Dad

datafreq said...

hey...you're in Berlin...awesome !

...check out my blog at
datafreq.bloodspot.com and you'll see something interesting regarding !bang elektronika ;)

(unless you knew that already...)

In other words, see you in Berlin !

Cheers,

Dave